Community of Practice for Supply Chain Resilience in Canadian Health Systems: Dialogue Forum III
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Time: 12:00 – 4:30 pm ET
Location: Virtual via Zoom
After an inaugural year filled with incredible achievements, SCAN Health will bring its Community of Practice members together virtually for Dialogue Forum III to engage, collaborate and discuss supply chain resilience in Canadian healthcare systems. Building on the Community’s established consensus on key priorities, the event will advance each workgroup’s solution for co-design with the opportunity for participants to provide their input, share knowledge, and identify collaborative pathways. Mobilizing the respective strengths, insights and expertise of multi-sectoral partners across federal agencies, provincial health systems, private sector partners and citizens will create the capacity for continuous improvement and refined strategies. This event marks a foundational step towards testing actionable and scalable solutions to advance supply chain resilience within and across Canadian health systems.
- Advance the design of Workgroup solutions to strengthen health supply chain resilience;
- Evaluate progress of supply chain solutions using case simulation exercises& health system performance; and
- Foster strong partnerships through dialogue and collaboration
Key Agenda Highlights
- Learn how a simulation exercise using a potential supply chain disruption event, with significant impacts to healthcare delivery and risks to the safety of Canadians, was used to test and refine Workgroup solutions.
- Contribute to the design of Workgroup solutions by offering feedback, identifying strengths and limitations, and exploring conditions for successful implementation and scale across Canada.
- Identify collaborative pathways between Workgroups and recognize how solutions work towards the goals of the Community of Practice - equity, sustainability and resilience.
If you would like to attend this event, please email